DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Explosives
Detection Systems Market, Technologies & Industry – 2018-2025”
report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s
The report offers for each of its 205 sub-markets: 2016-2017 market data
and analyses, as well as 2018-2025 forecasts and analyses.
The purpose of this Explosives Detection Systems Market, Technologies
and Industry report is to provide the industry’s decision-makers with
insight and intelligence that will translate directly into bottom line
results. To that end, the report concentrates on a detailed analysis of
the current and future state of technologies and markets in each
relevant industry segment, in terms of both detection systems technology
A] The lead analyst of the report led a team of hundreds of
engineers who developed and commercialized the following explosives and
weapons detection products:
- Explosives Trace Detectors
- Tomographic EDSs
- X-Ray Screening Systems
- IED Mitigation Devices
B] The research team provided consultation services and
customized reports on Explosives Detection Systems and Technologies to
the following governmental bodies and security agencies:
- U.S. Congress
- Sweden Customs Services
- U.S. GAO
- Department of Homeland Security (DHS)
- Israeli National Security Agency
- U.S. DOD
- U.S. Army
- Israeli Counter Terror Agency
C] Other Team Activities:
Team members participated, chaired and/or lectured in 26 Explosives
Detection related conferences over the past 20 years
Explosives Detection Technologies & Markets related reports over the
past 16 years
D] Beyond their experience our team of analysts undertook a
number of initiatives striving to provide a comprehensive and in-depth
- Visited and interviewed Explosives Detection companies
- Reviewed and analyzed over 295 Explosives Detection reports, papers,
vendors and governmental information sources
- Participated in 10 round table Explosives Detection focus groups,
including 61 Explosives Detection experts and clients
- Conducted 115 face-to-face interviews with industry executives, other
experts and counter terror agencies officers
- Reviewed Industry relevant corporations’ security exchange filing,
websites & marketing literature
Scope of the Report
By 7 Vertical Markets:
- Aviation Security
- Maritime Security
- Land Transportation Security
- Secured Perimeters & Buildings
- Postal Security
- Public Venue Security
- Other Vertical Markets
By 8 Technology Markets:
- Explosives Trace Detection Systems (ETD)
- IED Mitigation Technologies
- Standoff Detection
- IoT & Predictive Maintenance
- EDS & BHS
- Full Body Scanners (AIT)
- X-ray Scanners (w/o AIT)
- Big Data & Data Analytics
By 3 Revenue Segments:
- Product Sales
- Aftersale Revenues
- Planning, Consulting & Training Services
39 Key Vendors: Profiles, Products & Contact Info.
- 1st Detect Corporation
- Analysed Images
- Astrophysics Inc.
- Biosensor Applications AB
- Bruker Corporation
- DetectaChem, LLC
- EG&G Middle East
- Electronic Sensor Technology
- FLIR Systems Inc
- Gilardoni SpA
- Hitachi Ltd
- Ion Applications Inc.
- Ketech Defence
- L-3 Communications
- Leidos Inc.
- LIXI Inc.
- MINXRAY, Inc.
- Mistral Security, Inc.
- Morpho Detection
- MS Tech.
- Nuctech Co. Ltd.
- OSI Systems
- Sibel Ltd.
- Smiths Detection
- Todd Research Ltd.
- Vidisco Ltd.
- Reveal Imaging Technologies
- Syagen Technology
- Thermo Fisher Scientific
- Westminster International
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ssjd4c/explosives?w=4
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900