DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “The World Market for Outdoor Lighting” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The report The world market for outdoor lighting offers a full analysis of the outdoor lighting fixtures market worldwide. This study provides outdoor lighting industry statistics (consumption data), sales data, and market shares of the top manufacturers.
“World” is considered such as the aggregate of 70 monitored countries, selected by the publisher on the basis of the size of their economy, the importance of their lighting fixtures sector, and their contribution to the world trade of lighting fixtures, plus an estimation of the market value in the Rest of the World, given by the value of Chinese exports worldwide minus the value of Chinese exports in the other 69 considered countries:
The geographical classification of the 70 monitored countries is as follows:
- North America: Canada, Mexico, and the United States;
- Central and South America: Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Venezuela;
- European Union (27) + the United Kingdom, Norway and Switzerland: Austria, Belgium (including Luxembourg), Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom;
- Russia, Serbia, Turkey, and CIS Countries: Belarus, Kazakhstan, Russia, Serbia, Turkey, Ukraine;
- Asia Pacific; Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand, Vietnam;
- Oceania: Australia, New Zealand
- Middle East and Africa: Algeria, Bahrain, Egypt, Israel, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Morocco, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Tunisia, United Arab Emirates.
For each Regional cluster, market size, activity trend, and market shares are provided.
Outdoor lighting is analyzed according to the following segments:
- Residential/Consumer lighting (home gardens lighting and architectural lighting for common spaces in residential buildings).
- Urban landscape lighting (architectural lighting for city centers, “city beautification”).
- Christmas and Event lighting
- Streets and major roads lighting
- Lighting for tunnels and galleries
- Campus/area lighting (sporting plants, open air parking, petrol stations, airports).
For each market segment, market size, activity trend, and market shares are provided.
The report includes profiles of 85 cities worldwide with a selection of economic and demographic indicators and hard facts on the potential market for outdoor lighting fixtures.
Key Topics Covered:
1 BASIC DATA, ACTIVITY TREND, AND SHORT-TERM FORECASTS
- Market size, trend, and forecasts
- Estimated market of outdoor lighting fixtures by product and by price range. Values and quantities
- Estimated market of outdoor lighting fixtures by country, 2011-2015-2018-2020
- Product breakdown:
- Estimated breakdown of outdoor lighting fixtures market by product and by country/geographic area
- United States, Europe, Russia, China, India, Japan, Asia Pacific: Estimated breakdown of outdoor lighting fixtures market by application in a sample of local companies
- Smart management of urban and street lighting
- Population, area, road network and number of light points by country
2 MARKET DRIVERS: TOP 100 WORLD MUNICIPALITIES
North and South America; Europe; Russia, Ukraine, Turkey; China; India; Japan; Asia Pacific; Middle East and Africa: profiles of 85 cities worldwide with a selection of economic and demographic indicators and hard facts on the potential market for outdoor lighting fixtures
3 OUTDOOR LED LIGHTING, CONNECTED LUMINAIRES, AND SERVICEABILITY
- Estimated consumption of outdoor LED-based lighting fixtures, 2014-2020 estimated data, and 2021-2024 forecasts
- Connected luminaires and Serviceability
Estimated breakdown of outdoor lighting sales by distribution channel, 2015, 2018, 2020 and for a sample of companies
5 WORLDWIDE COMPETITION BY KIND OF PRODUCT
Consumer outdoor lighting; Architectural outdoor lighting, facade, city beautification; Street lighting, highway lighting; Christmas and Events lighting; Tunnels and galleries lighting; Area lighting (parking, gas stations, airports, sporting plants)
For each of the above-mentioned market segments: sales data, market shares, and short profiles for a sample of leading companies
Profitability indicators (ROE, ROCE, ROA, EBIT, EBITDA) in a sample of 100 lighting manufacturers
6 WORLDWIDE COMPETITION BY COUNTRY
- Acuity Brands
- AEC Illuminazione
- Alto Lighting
- Beacon Lighting
- Boos Lighting
- CG Crompton
- Cree Lighting
- Delta Light
- Dien Quang
- Experience Brands
- Focal Point
- FSL Lighting
- GE Current
- Home Depot
- Hunter Industries
- Intra Lighting
- Iris Oyhama
- Jiawei Renewable
- Musco Sports
- Ocean’s King
- Orient Electric
- Osram Digital Solutions
- Pak Lighting
- Panasonic Life Solutions
- Wooree Lighting
- Zubair Electric
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/tuigxt
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900