DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Global Industrial Wireless Automation Market 2021-2025” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The publisher has been monitoring the industrial wireless automation market and it is poised to grow by $1.43 billion during 2021-2025, progressing at a CAGR of over 5% during the forecast period.
The report on the industrial wireless automation market provides a holistic analysis, market size and forecast, trends, growth drivers, and challenges, as well as vendor analysis covering around 25 vendors.
The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment. The market is driven by the growing adoption of high-speed communication network solutions for fast data transfer in the industrial sector and the increasing focus on predictive maintenance.
The industrial wireless automation market analysis includes the end-user segment and geographic landscape. This study identifies changing market dynamics as one of the prime reasons driving the industrial wireless automation market growth during the next few years.
- ABB Ltd.
- Cisco Systems Inc.
- Emerson Electric Co.
- General Electric Co.
- Honeywell International Inc.
- Mitsubishi Electric Corp.
- Rockwell Automation Inc.
- Schneider Electric SE
- Siemens AG
- Yokogawa Electric Corp.
The report on industrial wireless automation market covers the following areas:
- Industrial wireless automation market sizing
- Industrial wireless automation market forecast
- Industrial wireless automation market industry analysis
The study was conducted using an objective combination of primary and secondary information including inputs from key participants in the industry. The report contains a comprehensive market and vendor landscape in addition to an analysis of the key vendors.
The publisher presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources by an analysis of key parameters such as profit, pricing, competition, and promotions. It presents various market facets by identifying the key industry influencers. The data presented is comprehensive, reliable, and a result of extensive research – both primary and secondary. The market research reports provide a complete competitive landscape and an in-depth vendor selection methodology and analysis using qualitative and quantitative research to forecast the accurate market growth.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
- Market Overview
2. Market Landscape
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
3. Market Sizing
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2020
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2020 – 2025
4. Five Forces Analysis
- Five forces summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
5. Market Segmentation by End-user
- Market segments
- Comparison by End user
- Process industry – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Discrete industry – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Market opportunity by End user
6. Market Segmentation by Solution
- Market segments
- Comparison by Solution
- Field instrument – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Communication network – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Market opportunity by Solution
7. Customer Landscape
8. Geographic Landscape
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- APAC – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- North America – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Europe – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- MEA – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- South America – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
- Market trends
9. Vendor Landscape
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Competitive scenario
10. Vendor Analysis
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/senfjt
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900