LONDON–(BUSINESS WIRE)–#GlobalNightVisionDevicesMarket–Technavio has been monitoring the night vision devices market and it is poised to grow by USD 2.79 billion during 2019-2023, progressing at a CAGR of over 6% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment. Request latest free sample report of 2020-2024
The market is concentrated, and the degree of concentration will accelerate during the forecast period. American Technologies Network Corp., ASELSAN AS, BAE Systems Plc, Elbit Systems Ltd., FLIR Systems Inc., L3Harris Technologies Inc., Raytheon Co., Thales Group, United Technologies Corp., and Vista Outdoor Inc. are some of the major market participants. The demand in military operations will offer immense growth opportunities. To make the most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Demand in military operations has been instrumental in driving the growth of the market.
Night Vision Devices Market 2019-2023: Segmentation
Night Vision Devices Market is segmented as below:
- Geographic Landscape
- North America
- South America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download latest free sample report of 2020-2024: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR30258
Night Vision Devices Market 2019-2023: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. Our night vision devices market report covers the following areas:
- Night Vision Devices Market Size
- Night Vision Devices Market Trends
- Night Vision Devices Market Industry analysis
This study identifies application of sensor fusion technology as one of the prime reasons driving the night vision devices market growth during the next few years.
Night Vision Devices Market 2019-2023: Vendor Analysis
We provide a detailed analysis of around 25 vendors operating in the Night Vision Devices Market, including some of the vendors such as American Technologies Network Corp., ASELSAN AS, BAE Systems Plc, Elbit Systems Ltd., FLIR Systems Inc., L3Harris Technologies Inc., Raytheon Co., Thales Group, United Technologies Corp., and Vista Outdoor Inc. Backed with competitive intelligence and benchmarking, our research reports on the Night Vision Devices Market are designed to provide entry support, customer profile and M&As as well as go-to-market strategy support.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Night Vision Devices Market 2019-2023: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2019-2023
- Detailed information on factors that will assist night vision devices market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the night vision devices market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the night vision devices market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of night vision devices market vendors
Table Of Contents:
- Market Overview
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 – 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Application
- Market segments
- Comparison by Application placement
- Military – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Civil – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Application
Market Segmentation by Type
- Market segments
- Comparison by Type placement
- Goggles – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Cameras – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Scopes – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Others – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Type
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- APAC – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
Drivers, Challenges, and Trends
- Market drivers
- Volume driver – Demand led growth
- Volume driver – Supply led growth
- Volume driver – External factors
- Volume driver – Demand shift in adjacent markets
- Price driver – Inflation
- Price driver – Shift from lower to higher-priced units
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- American Technologies Network Corp.
- ASELSAN AS
- BAE Systems Plc
- Elbit Systems Ltd.
- FLIR Systems Inc.
- L3Harris Technologies Inc.
- Raytheon Co.
- Thales Group
- United Technologies Corp.
- Vista Outdoor Inc.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.