DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “North America Data Center Server Market: Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2019-2024” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The market is expected to reach levels worth US$ 21.7 Billion by 2024 exhibiting a CAGR of around 5% during 2019-2024.
The North America data center server market reached a value of US$ 16.0 Billion in 2018. A data center is defined as a physical facility used by organizations to store critical data and applications. Since their inception, data centers have evolved from on-premise physical servers to virtual infrastructure, which provides support to workloads and applications across the multi-cloud environment. Some of the essential components included in a data center are switches, storage systems, application delivery controllers, routers, firewalls, and servers. Together, these components can offer a network and storage infrastructure and computing resources. To perform efficiently, a data center requires an appropriate, designated infrastructure, which typically consists of uninterruptible power supplies (UPS), cooling systems, backup generators, power subsystems, ventilation, fire suppression, and connections to external networks. Data centers are employed mainly for protecting the integrity and performance of the core data center components.
The North America data center server market is being driven by several factors. The large cache memory and storage capacity of servers employed in the data centers are currently fueling market growth in the region. Furthermore, the servers provide data security, integrity and scalability to the data stored in data centers. Thus, declining prices of servers have resulted in the increasing adoption of data centers across the region. Moreover, manufacturers have started conducting wide-scale R&D activities to develop new technologies, such as micro servers and blade servers, for differentiating their products, which has been positively influencing the market growth. Additionally, colocation providers, hyperscale operators, enterprises and government agencies have been investing heavily in improving the overall security of their data, which is also propelling the market growth. Moreover, the demand for data center servers is expected to be propelled by continuous technological innovations in power sources, such as lithium-ion UOS systems, DRUPS, and fuel cells.
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the North America data center server market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regions in the North America data center server market?
- What is the breakup of the North America data center server market on the basis of product?
- What is the breakup of the North America data center server market on the basis of application?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the North America data center server industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the North America data center server industry?
- What is the structure of the North America data center server industry and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the North America data center server industry?
- Base Year Considered: 2018
- Historical Data Coverage: 2013-2018
- Market Forecast: 2019-2024
- Currency: US$
- Geography Covered: North America, United States and Canada
- Segments Covered: Product and Application.
- Report Customization: Although the publisher has tried to cover everything in the North America data center server market landscape, the publisher believes that every stakeholder may have their own specific needs. In view of this, the publisher provides up to 20-man hours of free customization for each report.
Key Topics Covered:
2 Scope and Methodology
2.1 Objectives of the Study
2.3 Data Sources
2.3.1 Primary Sources
2.3.2 Secondary Sources
2.4 Market Estimation
2.4.1 Bottom-Up Approach
2.4.2 Top-Down Approach
2.5 Forecasting Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4.2 Key Industry Trends
5 Global Data Center Server Market
5.1 Market Performance
5.2 Market Breakup by Product
5.3 Market Breakup by Application
5.4 Market Breakup by Region
5.5 Market Forecast
6 North America Data Center Server Market
6.1 Market Performance
6.2 Market Forecast
7 North America Data Center Server Market: Breakup by Product
7.1 Rack Servers
7.2 Blade Servers
7.3 Micro Servers
7.4 Tower Servers
8 North America Data Center Server Market: Breakup by Application
9 North America Data Center Server Market: Breakup by Country
9.1 United States
9.1.1 Historical market Trends
9.1.2 Market Breakup by Product
9.1.3 Market Breakup by Application
9.1.4 Market Forecast
9.2.1 Historical market Trends
9.2.2 Market Breakup by Product
9.2.3 Market Breakup by Application
9.2.4 Market Forecast
10 SWOT Analysis
11 Value Chain Analysis
11.2 Research and Design
11.3 Raw Material Procurement
11.4 Production and Testing
11.6 Assembly and Package
11.7 Distribution and After-Sales Service
11.8 Repair and Recycling
12 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
12.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers
12.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
12.4 Degree of Rivalry
12.5 Threat of New Entrants
12.6 Threat of Substitutes
13 Competitive Landscape
13.1 Market Structure
13.2 Key Players
13.3 Profiles of Key Players
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/tatgn8
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900