Money saving experts have found the best early blenders & juicers Black Friday 2019 deals, including Walmart, Amazon & Vitamix deals
BOSTON–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Early Black Friday blender deals are here. Experts at Consumer Walk have compared the best early Ninja, NutriBullet & Vitamix blender, juicer and food processor deals for 2019 and are listing them below.
Best Blenders & Juicers deals:
- Save up to 71% on Oster, NutriBullet, KitchenAid & Cuisinart blenders at Walmart.com – click the link for the latest prices on personal, countertop and hand blenders, juicers & food processors from top brands
- Save up to 38% on top rated food processors at Walmart.com – check for live prices on multi-purpose chopping and slicing appliances with 7 to 13 cup bowls and variable speed options
- Save up to 42% on best selling Ninja blenders at Walmart.com – save on Ninja Supra, Performance, Fit, Foodi and Professional blenders with Auto IQ technology and nutrient extraction features
- Save up to 55% on Vitamix blenders at Walmart.com – check deals on compact, commercial and professional-grade variable-speed blenders with pulse features and vented lids
- Save up to 53% on hand immersion blenders at Walmart.com – save on 2 to 5 speed hand blenders from Hamilton Beach, KitchenAid, Betty Crocker and more top brands
- Save up to 62% on highly rated juicers at Amazon – check for deals on masticating, centrifugal and citrus juicers from Breville, Cuisinart, AICOK and more
- Save up to 27% on NutriBullet blenders, mixers & food processors at Amazon – check live prices on high-speed personal and full size blenders and nutrient-extracting juicers
- Save on select high performance blenders for home & business use at Vitamix.com
Black Friday deals run for a limited period of time. For the full range of live deals check out Amazon’s Black Friday deals page and Walmart’s Deal Drop page. Consumer Walk earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
Fitness enthusiasts and health conscious individuals often count on juicers, blenders and food processors to help them conveniently and efficiently consume their daily vitamins, nutrients and calories. The right blender can be essential in achieving the right consistency when blending things like protein powders, leafy greens, nuts or oats. Best-selling blenders like the Vitamix and NutriBullet are known for having powerful motors and sharp blades to cut through tough fruits, veggies, ice chunks and seeds. Other brands like Cuisinart, Braun and KitchenAid offer popular food processors and juicers that can finely grind hard food like carrots and apples without the need to remove or peel off the skin.
Does Amazon have Black Friday sales? Two of the most popular retailers that offer discounts on Black Friday and Cyber Monday are Amazon and Walmart.
Internet Retailer recently reported Amazon.com, Inc. as the number one US web retailer in its 2019 Top 1000, a report that ranks 1,000 top online brands and retailers in the US according to their e-commerce sales. Amazon’s decision to offer free shipping to purchases made over the holiday sales season last year was most likely a significant factor to the retailer’s impressive performance during the period.
According to eMarketer, last year’s Black Friday sale generated 132 million visits to Walmart’s website. Walmart successfully combined online shopping with in-store visits by offering attractive click-and-collect options during the shopping holiday.
About Consumer Walk: Consumer Walk reports the latest online retail news. As an Amazon Associate Consumer Walk earns from qualifying purchases.
Andy Mathews (email@example.com)