MILPITAS, Calif.–(BUSINESS WIRE)–#Albert–Last year, noHold was recognized by Gartner
as a Cool Vendor in AI for Conversational Platforms. Today, noHold
is excited to announce the SICURA® platform has new features that are
changing the way Artificial Intelligence interacts with humans. The new
generation of Virtual Assistants are designed to mimic the natural flow
of a conversation.
To accomplish this goal, noHold enabled Virtual Assistants to be able to
handle multi-turn interactions with expansions. Multi-turn interactions
mean the back and forth that happens within a conversation. Expansions
refer to the various ways conversation can turn. Below are examples of
- Opening: the Virtual Assistant can understand various greetings such
as “how are you”, “what is your name”, etc.
- Screen: the Virtual Assistant will be able to handle questions such as
“what do you know about” as well as “do you know about routers?”
- Closing: can determine various ending statements such as “bye” or “see
- Escape: when a user types “never mind” the Virtual Assistant will know
that the end user wants to move on.
- Repeat: the Virtual Assistant can repeat if end users ask things such
as “can you say that again.”
- Elicit: End users can elicit information from the Virtual Assistant.
Agent: “What kind of router are you interested in?” User: “Well, what
are my choices?”
- Paraphrase: End users can ask for more details. Agent: “Do you prefer
a wired or wireless Router?” User: “What do you mean?”
Other features that help create a more dynamic Virtual Assistant include:
- Handling confirming questions
- Managing clarifying questions
- Change of subject
- Exception handling
- Context retention
“Incorporating these features into the SICURA® platform is important.
Whether consciously or unconsciously, the average person has multiple
interactions with AI daily. Providing end users with the most natural
experience helps decrease frustration, and at the same time increase
satisfaction,” said Diego Ventura, CEO and Founder of noHold.
About noHold, Inc.
noHold is a privately held company established in 1999 and is
headquartered in Milpitas, CA, USA (Silicon Valley). noHold is the
acknowledged leader in Web based Self-service solutions with a mission
to deliver real answers to real questions – real fast. Simple to use,
easy to implement and as close to human as you can get, noHold turns
automated customer support into cognitive customer interactions. noHold
customers include Cisco, Dell, McAfee and a host of industry leaders.
More information can be found at http://www.nohold.com.
All other product and service names are the property of their respective
Veronica Cech, 408-946-9200 ext. 356