DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “North America Exercise Bike Market: Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2019-2024” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The publisher expects the market to reach a value of US$ 270.3 Million by 2024, registering a CAGR of 3.2% during 2019-2024.
The North America exercise bike market reached a value of US$ 224.4 Million in 2018. Exercise bikes, also known as exercycle or stationary bikes, are cardiovascular equipment used for staying fit or losing weight. These easy-to-use bikes offer a low-impact aerobic workout, which is similar to riding a road or street bike. Moreover, they are simple to use than regular bikes or treadmills as they do not require much balance and coordination, thereby minimizing the chances of injury. Further, they are proven to be an ideal solution for people who have lower back and joint issues.
North America exercise bike market is currently being driven by several factors. The majority of the population in the region consumes processed food products, which exceed the recommended levels of sugar, sodium and saturated fats. This has led to a rise in the prevalence of obesity as well as other lifestyle diseases, such as stress, diabetes and hypertension. With an increase in the obesity rates, the exercise bike market is experiencing steady growth in the region. In addition to this, manufacturers are constantly incorporating advanced technologies in exercise bikes, such as live streaming and virtual reality, which is spurring their demand in North America. Moreover, exercise bikes are available in different forms, including upright exercise bikes and recumbent exercise bikes. This provides the consumers with multiple options to choose from according to their requirements and comfort.
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the North America exercise bike market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regions in the North America exercise bike market?
- What is the breakup of the North America exercise bike market on the basis of product type?
- What is the breakup of the North America exercise bike market on the basis of end-user?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the North America exercise bike industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the North America exercise bike industry?
- What is the structure of the North America exercise bike industry and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the North America exercise bike industry?
- What are the profit margins in the North America exercise bike industry?
- Base Year Considered: 2018
- Historical Data Coverage: 2013-2018
- Market Forecast: 2019-2024
- Currency: US$
- Geography Covered: North America, United States and Canada
- Segments Covered: Product Type and End-User.
- Report Customization: Although the publisher has tried to cover everything in the North America exercise bike market landscape, the publisher believes that every stakeholder may have their own specific needs. In view of this, the publisher provides up to 20-man hours of free customization for each report.
Key Topics Covered:
2 Scope and Methodology
2.1 Objectives of the Study
2.3 Data Sources
2.3.1 Primary Sources
2.3.2 Secondary Sources
2.4 Market Estimation
2.4.1 Bottom-Up Approach
2.4.2 Top-Down Approach
2.5 Forecasting Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4.2 Key Industry Trends
5 Global Exercise Bike Market
5.1 Market Performance
5.2 Market Breakup by Product Type
5.3 Market Breakup by End-User
5.4 Market Breakup by Region
5.5 Market Forecast
6 North America Exercise Bike Market
6.1 Market Performance
6.2 Market Forecast
7 North America Exercise Bike Market: Breakup by Product Type
7.1 Recumbent Exercise Bike
7.2 Upright Exercise Bike
8 North America Exercise Bike Market: Breakup by End-User
8.1 Home Consumers
8.2 Gyms/Health Clubs
9 North America Exercise Bike Market: Breakup by Country
9.1 United States
9.1.1 Historical market Trends
9.1.2 Market Breakup by Product Type
9.1.3 Market Breakup by End-User
9.1.4 Market Forecast
9.2.1 Historical market Trends
9.2.2 Market Breakup by Product Type
9.2.3 Market Breakup by End-User
9.2.4 Market Forecast
10 SWOT Analysis
11 Value Chain Analysis
11.2 Raw Material Procurement
12 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
12.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers
12.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
12.4 Degree of Rivalry
12.5 Threat of New Entrants
12.6 Threat of Substitutes
13 Price Analysis
14 Competitive Landscape
14.1 Market Structure
14.2 Key Players
14.3 Profiles of Key Players
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/dddlpa
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900