Beginning September 17, 34 L.A. hotels offer “Endless Summer” deals and discounts in celebration of the destination’s most exciting season
LOS ANGELES–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The secret is out. While Los Angeles boasts more than 300 days of sunshine, fall is L.A. locals’ favorite season. Featuring some of the best weather of the year, incredible surf and a full calendar of outdoor movie screenings and concerts, it truly is Endless Summer in Los Angeles. In celebration, beginning September 17, 34 area hotels from L.A.’s five regions will offer deals and discounts of up to 35% off as part of Los Angeles Tourism & Convention Board’s Endless Summer promotion. Full details available on www.discoverlosangeles.com/EndlessSummer.
Participating hotels have included such perks as shopping gift cards to Westfield Century City, room upgrades, resort credits and museum tickets, in addition to overall percentages off rooms booked, and include hotels in L.A.’s five regions: Venice/Beach Cities, The Valley, Downtown, the Westside and Hollywood.
In addition to Endless Summer hotel discounts, here are five other reasons to visit L.A. this fall:
– It’s Bowl Season: Locals affectionately refer to “Bowl Season” as the magical time of year when live music is available at the iconic Hollywood Bowl and Greek Theatre, outdoor venues nestled in the Santa Monica mountains. Upcoming acts include a Live Concert Experience Game of Thrones Music by Ramin Djawadi (Oct. 5), Van Morrison (Oct. 6) and the Jonas Brothers (Oct. 21)
– Because Nobody Does Halloween Better Than L.A.: It’s no surprise that the home of Hollywood, stage and set design, theatrical makeup and actors puts on an Award-winning show for Halloween. Festivities begin in September and include more than 100 Halloween-themed experiences from Universal Studios Hollywood Halloween Horror Nights and Six Flags Magic Mountain Fright Fest to the Los Angeles Haunted Hayride in famous Griffith Park and tours like Dearly Departed. Visit www.discoverlosangeles.com/halloween for a full line-up of spooktacular options
– Friendsgiving is the New Thanksgiving: Make this year “The One with Friendsgiving,” and come to L.A. to celebrate the 25th anniversary of Friends at the Warner Bros. Studio Tour Hollywood. Friendsgiving includes an exclusive Friends-focused 90-minute tour through the Studio backlots, ending with a holiday-themed meal at the Studio’s Commissary Fine Dining room.
– One City, Five Sports: Home to the Dodgers, Lakers, Clippers, Sparks, Kings, Galaxy, Los Angeles Football Club, Rams and Chargers, and iconic venues like the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum and Dodger Stadium, there are several weeks and weekends this fall where visitors can take in three or more sports games in one visit. Whether rooting for the home team or not, the city will be alive with spirit for the incredible talent from LeBron James and Kawhi Leonard to Jared Goff and Cody Bellinger wearing L.A. jerseys this season.
– Have We Mentioned Our Weather?: Fall weather is prime time for partaking in L.A.’s myriad outdoor adventures like hiking and biking the city with none other than Bikes and Hikes L.A., locating and running L.A.’s hidden staircases, surfing, rock climbing, or soaking in the views at beaches up and down the 75 miles of coastline from the shore or aboard a Hornblower cruise.
ABOUT LOS ANGELES & LOS ANGELES TOURISM
Los Angeles Tourism & Convention Board (Los Angeles Tourism) is the official non-profit destination marketing and sales organization for Los Angeles and the ultimate resource for where to stay and play in the L.A. area.
Los Angeles is a dynamic, ever-evolving destination – where diversity thrives, and everyone is welcome. Discover the true L.A. by exploring its more than 30 culturally rich neighborhoods, each one offering a distinct vibe. L.A. is home to 300 days of warm sunshine, 75 miles of idyllic shoreline, more museums than any other U.S. city, and an innovative culinary scene led by influential tastemakers. A global creative capital and the epicenter of the sports universe, L.A. presents limitless possibilities for its more than 50 million annual visitors. For more information, visit discoverlosangeles.com, follow at facebook.com/DiscoverLosAngeles, or @discoverLA on Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest.
Michelle Cassidy, Coordinator, Global Communications.
Phn; (213) 236-2307