DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Global
Ski Market: Size, Trends & Forecasts (2018 Edition)” report
has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global ski market by number of skier visits has increased at a
significant CAGR during the years 2010-2011 and projections are made
that the market would rise by number of skier visits in the next one-two
years i.e. 2017-2018, tremendously.
The ski market is expected to increase due to growth in GDP per-capita,
growing global youth population, etc. Yet the market faces some
challenges such as, seasonal nature of industry, increasing
The competition in the global ski market is consolidated by two big
players, Vail Resorts, Inc. and Aspen Skiing & Co. LLC.
Further, key players of the ski market Vail Resorts, Inc., Aspen Skiing
& Co. LLC. and Prince Hotels Inc. are also profiled with their financial
information and respective business strategies.
- Escalating Global GDP Per-Capita
- Growing Demand for Skinny Skis
- Augmented Growth Rate of Emerging Economies
- Growing Global Youth Population
- Global Unemployment as a Threat
- Seasonal Nature of Industry
- Disadvantage of Ski Market
- Disapproving Conditions of Weather
- Share of National and Foreign Skiers by Geography
- Supplementary Time for Leisure Activities
- Business Consolidation
- Innovation in the Industry
- Speedy Growth in Asian Markets
- Growing Interest in Indoor Ski
- Government Support
- Initiatives on Environmental and Technological Front
1. Executive Summary
3. Global Market Analysis
4. Regional Market Analysis
5. Market Dynamics
6. Competitive Landscape
7. Company Profiles
- Vail Resorts Inc.
- Aspen Skiing & Co. LLC
- Prince Hotels Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/fpx53q/the_2018_global?w=4
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Goods and Equipment