TORONTO, Aug. 31, 2017 /CNW/ – The Coalition for Small Business Tax Fairness welcomes seven new organizations, today, in its fight against the federal government’s tax proposals that would dramatically change the way incorporated small businesses are taxed in Canada.
The Coalition for Small Business Tax Fairness announced today now includes 42 business groups representing hundreds of thousands of business owners across Canada. The new groups include:
- Agricultural Manufacturers of Canada
- Association of Consulting Engineering Companies
- Canadian Institute of Steel Construction
- Canadian Pharmacists Association
- Canadian Veterinary Association
- Merit Canada
- Western Canadian Wheat Growers Association
Please refer to the media advisory issued earlier today.
SOURCE Canadian Federation of Independent Business