SAN DIEGO, July 31, 2017 /PRNewswire/ — Klyn Elsbury, owner of Landmark Makers, will discuss her battle with Cystic Fibrosis and how she managed to forge a nationally recognized recruiting firm. “I’m honored to be invited to speak amongst legends such as Tony Hawk and Bill Watson,” stated Ms. Elsbury. “I feel very blessed to be able to share my story, and look forward to hearing all the speakers share their insights on success.”
Industry experts will share their secrets of success during the annual Alchemy event presented by Entrepreneur’s Organization. Endless Summer will kick off September 14th and run through September 16th. The nationally recognized event will host an all-star cast of presenters:
- Bird House Skate Board Founder/Pro Skater, Tony Hawk
- College Hall of Fame, Bill Walton
- Super Talent Manager/Creator of the Celebrity Chef, Shep Gordon
- CEO of Allison Maslan International, Allison Maslan
- Burger King CEO, Jeff Campbell
- Jiffy Lube Co-Founder and CEO, Stephen Spinelli
- Editor in Chief of MIT Technology Review, Jason Pontin
Local notable presenters include Jeff Goldbery, CEO of Cali Bamboo and GA Bartick, President of R3.
To see the full line-up of presenters, you can visit: www.eoendless.com.
San Diego EO Chapter President and Co-Founder of CIRE Equity, Joshua Volen, took time to share his enthusiasm about Alchemy 2017 being held in San Diego, “Our mission is to engage leading entrepreneurs to learn and grow, and we feel the theme EO Endless Sumer fits the once in a lifetime conference we are about to experience with over 600 leading entrepreneurs from the US West region.”
SOURCE Landmark Makers