MONTREAL, QUEBEC–(Marketwired – Aug. 31, 2015) – ODESIA Group Inc. (TSX VENTURE:ODS), a Canadian Information Technology consulting and solutions company, specialized in Business Intelligence and Big Data Analytics is pleased to announce its financial results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2015 .
Q2-2015 Key Highlights
- Revenues of $1,248,525, a decrease of $436,481 or 26% compared to Q2 2014;
- Gross profit of 9% or $110,427, from 17% or $283,134 in Q2 2014.
- Operating loss of $211,590, from a loss of $200,366 in Q2 2014;
- Continued operational reduction of administration expenses to $126,691 from $246,275 or 49% in Q2 2014;
- Net loss of $221,216, from loss of $220,029 in Q2 2014.
- The company has now 10 long-term service-agreements from large Canadian corporations.
Additional information on the second quarter ended June 30, 2015
The financial information regarding the quarter ended June 30, 2015 should be read in parallel with the Company’s annual consolidated financial statements and MD&A (Management Discussion and Analysis). These documents can be found on www.sedar.com.
Founded in 1998, ODESIA Group Inc. is a Canadian Information Technology (IT) consulting and solutions company headquartered in Montreal. ODESIA offers solutions in Business Intelligence, Business Process Management and Big Data Analytics. ODESIA’s mission is to help its clients improve operations efficiency, enhance process performance and make better business decisions by mastering the right information at the right time and the right place. Website: www.odesia.com
ODESIA is listed on the Toronto Venture exchange under the symbol “ODS”.
Disclaimer in regards to forward-looking statements
This press release contains forward-looking statements which reflect ODESIA’s current expectations regarding future events and may involve risks or uncertainties. Actual results could differ materially from those projected herein.
Neither the TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
Mr. Nicolas Bonnafous
President & CEO
514 876 1155